About Me

My photo
Mommy of two very busy boys! I am so blessed to have my little family! I love anything that is sweet :) From foods, to fabric, and crafts, I love it all!
Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Library Fun!

My sweet Austin has been asking to go to the "liberry" for a couple of weeks now. He told me he wanted to get books about rockets and planes, he is totally 100% boy! So Friday afternoon we headed downtown to the library! What sweet fun we had! He was so excited the whole way there! He really couldn't believe we were actually going to the library!
He waited very patiently in line as we waited to make it official!
I snapped some shots with the shiny new card :)
Look at all that excitement in his face!
And now we were on the hunt for books about rockets and planes!
We read and looked at all the pretty pictures together!
It was a great way to spend a Friday afternoon with the sweet little boy who loves me unconditionally :)

We came home and daddy read with the boys :)

We brought home 12 books on rockets and planes :)

1 comment: