About Me

My photo
Mommy of two very busy boys! I am so blessed to have my little family! I love anything that is sweet :) From foods, to fabric, and crafts, I love it all!
Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011!

The weather around here has been perfect. I think we were all tired of the 100 plus degree weather. We are definitely ready for fall!

Every year we made our way to the pumpkin patch. Last year, I went to take pictures of the boys, and I realized my camera had broke! I must say I go through cameras like no ones business, they were all point and shoot ones though, so maybe that had something to do with it?

Not this year though, this year (for mothers day, Damon bought me a big girl Cannon Rebel) I was prepared this year! I checked the battery life before we left just to make sure I could get some great pictures.
 Being silly with all the fun decorations!


We went on a Sunday afternoon, and to my surprise, the pumpkin patch wasn't so busy! The boys were excited to ride on the hay ride. I was also thrilled that the line wasn't too bad for a hay ride.

They sure do love pumpkins :)




 On the hay ride the boys saw some horses from a neighboring house. The ride lasted all of 5 minutes, but the boys didn't care, they truly loved every second!


Pumpkin Patch, October 9, 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment