About Me

My photo
Mommy of two very busy boys! I am so blessed to have my little family! I love anything that is sweet :) From foods, to fabric, and crafts, I love it all!
Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Scary Face!

I love to score a great deal, I am constantly following deal and money saving blogs.

A few days ago I read on a blog that IHOP was having a free "scary" create your own pancake for kids 12 and under. I love when we can score lids eat free. I mean who doesn't love free, right? We usually take advantage of Chili's kids eat free...we love Chili's!

When we were leaving IHOP after our super cheap meal, they also had face painting free as well for kids.

Xander wanted a spider, and I told him to make a scary face and here are a couple of pictures of what the boys got, Austin wanted Batman!

No comments:

Post a Comment