About Me

My photo
Mommy of two very busy boys! I am so blessed to have my little family! I love anything that is sweet :) From foods, to fabric, and crafts, I love it all!
Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Run, Jump & Bounce!

Xander got a chance to go with grandpa to a toddler fitness class this weekend, and boy was he excited! Austin is the one who is enrolled in this 10 week course at the local gym, but Austin was feeling a little sick this weekend, so Grandpa asked Xander if he wanted to go in Austin's place, and he was so excited to go!

Here are some pictures from Grandpa's camera of the event (some of them are a bit blurry, but you can still make them out)

 going through the long tunnel



 not quite sure if he wanted his picture taken or not!





 here is grandpa pulling him on his little scooter!



stretching his muscles out!


 crawling all around



JUMP!!


I think Xander had a great time with Grandpa, he can't wait to go again soon!


2 comments:

  1. Michelle- It looks like the kiddos are having so much fun:) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and letting me know that others are feeling the same way! You made my day, SERIOUSLY! Take care and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet child. It really looks like he enjoyed his special time with grandpa. I hope you have a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete