About Me

My photo
Mommy of two very busy boys! I am so blessed to have my little family! I love anything that is sweet :) From foods, to fabric, and crafts, I love it all!
Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentines Day Crafts

It's hard for me to sit and do a craft with the boys. Xander gets really excited and usually ends up making messing everywhere. So I had some scraps of paper, sweet stickers and decided to let them go at it and cut and paste whatever they wanted on their card stock hearts that I bought on clearance like 2 years ago. Here are some pictures of their sweet little projects! Hope you enjoy them!

Taking all the ribbon out from my left over Wreath Project



Austin LOVED using these fun scissors!


Even Xander was trying to figure all of this out...


Austin's masterpiece :0)


Both of the masterpieces! They gave their "presents" to daddy who was in the other room! Something that I will keep and treasure forever! How I love my little men, they ARE the light of my life!

2 comments:

  1. Michelle, thanks so much for visiting my site and leaving such an amazing comment! I couldn't find your email, so I'm responding here. Your boys are adorable too! How far apart are they? They look close in age like my boys. Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope the cake turns out!! Just remember, make it in advance b/c the longer it sits, the better and gooier it gets!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle! I echo what Jennifer said! Thanks for stopping by my blog too! Your boys are so handsome and it is clear that you are completely smitten by them! Great job being so clever and letting your boys make such fun crafts! Hope you get some more park days soon too! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete